This is baby C, Kara Grace. I couldn't figure out how to turn the scan, so just pretend she is lying down. The object in front of her face is a leg and foot, but it is not her own. The poor dear kept getting kicked in her face by one of her sisters during the ultrasound. Can you imagine how crowded it is in there? Here's the good news!!!
The girls are all over 3lbs. Whoa hoo!
Reagan Faith 3lb 3oz (a)
Paige Anne 3lbs 2oz (b)
Kara Grace 3lbs 6oz (c)
Dr. Kirshon is thinking that either one or all could be five pounds at birth. That is great, but just crazy. Fifteen pounds of baby in my belly. ouch! He also said I should lose about 20lbs at delivery due to their weights, the placentas and all the fluid. yeah! I will be able to breath!
My cervix looks good, blood pressure was normal (106/68), and no signs of preeclampsia. I do have to take a three hour glucose test because mine was a little high at the last appt. I won't be able to eat after midnight until almost noon on Monday. ahhh!
Here is the BIG news.... ..
My C-section is scheduled!!!!!
Friday, June 12th at 6pm
There will be a party in the waiting room at Woman's Hospital for all who want to attend :)
We couldn't get the early morning slot, so we'd have to either wait until Monday or do Friday evening. I thought Friday would be better for anyone who wants to come in town, or come after work. Plus, it will be easier over a weekend with Brooke. I'll be in the hospital for at least three nights. Here's the kicker, I can't eat for 8 hours before the procedure! I can't go two hours without eating now. I'll be so excited and nervous that day that I'll make it. The glucose test on Monday will be my own test to see if I can make it without eating.
I just need prayers that the babies stay healthy and I keep them in until the 12th. I had a scheduled c-section with Brooke and the little one showed up a week early (my water broke), so no one was at the hospital to welcome her until after she was born.
It is getting really exciting and I feel much better. Now, it is time to get to work on organizing all my stuff. We no longer have a study downstairs. That room is now nursery #2. It has all the baby equipment and it is full of swings, bouncies, etc. It looks like we are opening up a day care. I have to get everything organized and put away because they are coming! yeah!


No comments:
Post a Comment