Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Time

We took the girls to the Pearland Town Center to have some ice cream after taking them to dinner at Don Picos. It was their first outting at a restaurant and they did great.

Mommy & Reagan. She is already holding her bottle! She is little but mighty. It only happened once.
Sarah and...hmmmm not too sure. It is very tough having identicals! You can't tell who is who in pictures!

Uncle Ronnie and Kara (I think), but it could be Paige.


Uncle Robert and Kara or Paige



Marble Slab! Mommy, Daddy, Brooke the triplets and Bubba (grandmom).

Daddy just relaxing and feeding a baby.

Gramps (Great-Grandpa Holub) came to babysit when our nanny was gone. He and Kara had a good nap. Thanks Gramps, we love you!

GG (Great Grandma Holub) is our angel. She has done so many night shifts, day shifts and comes over anytime we need her with her assistant, Uncle Jimmy. She has been our savior so many times. We love you so much! Thank you GG!

GG and Gramps came to babysit the girls so we could go to church! That is the best kind of babysitting. I have missed going to church so much and love any chance I get to go. I watched the services every Sunday on line while on bedrest for six months, but it is great to be able to be back in person. I can't actually volunteer in person, but have joined the prayer ministry so I can pray for people at home.
Uncle Robert & Aunt Alaina came over for church and dinner. They look like naturals!

Brooke is decorating some princess cookies.

Aunt Sandra came over with cookie dough, cookie cutters and decorations. They had a great time!
Brooke really enjoyed spending time with Aunt Sandra and wanted to know when she was coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment