Friday, January 9, 2009

Disney/Florida Trip

We had a great time visiting the Beardens in Florida and going to Disney World. Brooke loved playing with Tanner & Tucker. Troy was able to play golf with Jeff and Shanda and I did some shopping. It was a great vacation!
We waited an hour to see Belle and Sleeping Beauty and it was worth it in the end. Brooke's eyes twinkled when they talked to her. It was magical!

Brooke got her first lanyard and collectors pins this trip. People collect all different Disney pins and then trade them with staff or other vacationers. Shortly after Brooke got her pins she saw a little girl who had a collection and her eyes lit up. The little girl was older and so sweet, right away she asked Brooke if she wanted to trade. This is the pin that Brooke got in her trade.


As soon as we got to Animal Kingdom Brooke and Tanner couldn't wait to get their faces painted. Brooke had a sparkly rainbow and Tanner was Pluto.



This is Brooke at our hotel having a sassy pose with Mickey.




Brooke LOVES seeing the characters. She just stares at them and gives them big hugs. It is so sweet!





This is the castle at night at Christmas time. It was amazing to see.






Magic Kingdom's Main Street decorated for Christmas! Beautiful!!







2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I just figured out how to follow it so I get updates!

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! So cute! I need to figure out how to get the cute backgrounds...

    ReplyDelete