
Troy, myself and Brooke before the ceremony. We had a great weekend even though I couldn't do much besides sit around. I was happy to see my brother, Bobby, get married and see Brooke as a flower girl for the first time. My doctor was not going to let me go since it was in Louisana, but when he found out it was only 2 1/2 hours away he was okay with it. whew!

Brooke did such a good job as the flower girl. We were all so proud of her. If you know Brooke at all she can be pretty shy and reserved, so I didn't know how she would react with everyone looking at her. She was perfect! She dropped her flowers slowly and even sat on the stairs by the bridesmaids during the ceremony. At one point she told the "ring boy" (as she called him) to "shhh" when he was trying to talk to her during the ceremony.

We had lots of family members who came to Louisana for the wedding and what a group photo this was!

This is where I sat during the whole reception. My bootie was hurting after sitting for the whole weekend and I had to change shoes quickly. Brooke and I did a little dancing while I sat in my chair. I sat by the dance floor, so I could enjoy the entertainment from everyone dancing.
Oh Brooke just looks so grown up and you look stunning! I'm so glad y'all got to go to the wedding.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you are doing well and you look awesome! Ling
ReplyDelete