I made it to my half way point of 17 weeks! My goal is 34 weeks, so we are heading in the right direction. I go to the doctor next Thursday (Feb. 26th). On this visit he will measure all the organs, so I pray that my little ones are healthy. We'll see also if we still have three girls. I want to see pictures, so I can have proof.
Bedrest Update:
I just take it day by day and week by week. This week went by pretty fast! That is a good thing for me. I think it was because I had lots of visitors, which I love. This week and next Troy is going out of town (Vegas & Florida). My mom is staying two nights to babysit us this week and my friend Shanda is flying in from Florida to watch us next week. I am not sleeping well at all. I have to sleep on my side and my big belly pulls my back on the sides and it gets so tight and sore. All night I toss (or roll) from side to side, go to the bathroom and change my pillows all around. I can handle the long nights if my days are short. I hope for another quick week going into week 18!
Our new purchase:
Today we went to a guy's house that Troy went to highschool with who has triplets. Hans and his wife, Lauren, have 16 month old triplet boys. I was afraid that I would either have a panic attack when I left or be relieved and I was very relieved. The boys played wonderful together and Lauren gave me tons of good tips and advice. We also bought our first triplet purchase from them. It is a triplet stroller and it looks like a LIMO! We still have to buy the carseats for it. They will transfer from our car and just clip to the stroller. I am starting to get very excited.
Hope everyone had a good weekend and Valentine's Day! Troy and Brooke went to a nursing home yesterday and Brooke (along with other kids from church) sang songs. It was so good for her to serve those those grandpas and grandmas. She passed out Valentine's and even went into their rooms to give Valentine's. I was very proud of her.
More later... See you on week 18.
Fluffy 1-Hour Buttermilk Dinner Rolls
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment