Monday, April 27, 2009

27 weeks & Cheetah shower

I have made it to 27 weeks (only 7 more to go). YIPEEEEE!!!
I feel pretty good physically. My back is still doing good, no more knots and my monitoring is going well. The most contractions I have had are four (in an hour), which is good. I can have up to seven. My skin now HURTS! All around my belly button and below burns really bad like a bad sunburn or a oven burn. I guess it is from the stretching. It hurts just to touch it. I'm still not sleeping that well, but if I get two nights a week of decent sleep I feel lucky. I spend my days on the couch taking it easy. I'm drinking my gallon of water a day and just waiting until June 13th!
CHEETAH SHOWER (my running friends) on Sunday...
It was so nice and I really enjoyed seeing my running buddies. We have been running together over five years at 5am and we have run multiple marathons and half-marathons over the years. They are a great group of ladies.
Dolores, Shawna, Nonie, April, Lisa, and me!
Just some of my Cheetah girls.
What a precious cake AND it was delicious!

Three bows, so cute!

Brooke helped to open presents. She'll be a great big sister.

The 3 girls will have their own burp cloths, so cute!

Brooke even got some gifts. She really loved this princess castle bag, little did she know that there were gifts for her inside. She got her own "Big Sister" burp cloth that she can use with the girls.
Care Calendar (Meals)
Some people were asking about the Care Calendar for meals, so I'll include the information. The meals are such a HUGE help to us! Just huge!! We didn't think we needed a meal everyday, so on the calendar it only allows you to sign up on T, Th, Sat & Sun. If you would like to do a M, W, or F just email me and let me know. Troy ususally just picks something up those days.
Meal sign up website:
ID & Code
13435c
7272






1 comment:

  1. YIPPEEE 27 weeks!!! You're doing so GREAT! I'm glad the shower went well, I made the boys go in the backyard because they were being so loud in the front and I didn't want them bothering ya'll. That cake is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete