Sunday, April 5, 2009

24 WEEKS!!!! & Baby Shower

I'm now 24 weeks and that is HUGE a number because the babies are viable. They could live now! We certainly don't want them to be born anytime soon because they would be in the NICU for months with lots of complications. We are still hoping for 34 weeks, but now that is only 10 weeks away! I can count down each week!
Here is a 24 week (6 month) belly picture!
This belly keeps on growing!!
Baby Shower!!!!!
Brooke and mommy at the shower

Brooke even got some presents!
Brooke's shirt says, "I'm the Big Sister of Triplets!"

Hostess Picture
Amy, Jamie, April, me, Julie, Kim, & Rhonda (we are missing Nancy, Carrie & Amber)

Brooke got a NEW purple soft baby. Now she has triplets.
She named them Sarah, Tinkerbell & Dora.

Pasadena Girls
Rhonda, Misty, Me, April, Amber & Julie

The pretty table
Look at the diaper cake and the food was delish!!!

Presents
lots of things in 3's, lots of diapers, and adorable clothes

The "B" shirts continue, thanks to April.
Everyone will be able to tell the girls apart!
Kara, Paige, Brooke, Reagan

I love them!!!

I got some really great things!
Thank you everyone!!!!!
I go to the doctor this Wednesday for an appointment, so we'll see how big the girls are getting.











No comments:

Post a Comment