I made it another week!
Just one more week to viability. yeah!!!!
I have been doing the Home Uterine Monitoring each day this week. A nurse came on Monday and set me all up. It monitors for contractions. I have to put this belt on twice a day that is hooked up to a computer monitor. After an hour of monitoring, I hook the computer up to a modem and then send the information to a nurse who calls with my update. I am allowed to have 7 contractions in the time I monitor and the most I have had is four. I have never even felt one! I don't even know what a contraction feels like since I had a c-section with Brooke. I have a lot of irritability in my uterus each time which are like mini contractions, but that is okay. I don't feel that either. I will have to continue to monitor for contractions from here on out. If I have more than seven I will have to get a pump that injects medication into my leg. I am just hoping to stay out of the hospital.
I have passed my husband up with my weight! Actually probably a few weeks ago since he only weighs 160. Poor Troy gets a workout trying to help me up from the couch or bed. He is very helpful and massages my knots each night. He will probably have to get his thumbs repaired after all of this from pushing on the knots so hard. If he eventually gets arthritis in his thumbs, you'll know why.
This is going to be a FABULOUS week! Monday my hair dresser is coming over to give me a haircut! Yeah! I am also going to get a pedicure at home this week because... I have my friend shower on Saturday! I am really looking forward to the shower and seeing everyone! I have the best friends and neighbors in the world and I feel so blessed they are hosting a shower for me.
The meals are still going GREAT! I just can't thank everyone enough who are bringing meals and signing up on the carecalendar. We LOVE it and it helps more than you can imagine. Thank you, thank you!!!!


Whoa! That is a big belly...you can tell that your skin is all new or I guess just stretched out in the front. I wish that I could carry them around for you sometimes to give you a break. I will once they come!! Hang in there friend!
ReplyDeleteApril
You are looking great. We are thinking about you and look forward to seeing you this weekend at the shower.
ReplyDeleteLove, Julie
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. I keep you and the babies in my prayers. You can do it!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Brooke helping Troy is adorable!
ReplyDelete