Friday, March 13, 2009

21 weeks!

We only have three more weeks until the babies are viable! 24 weeks is a BIG number for triplet pregnancies. Viable means they can live if they were born. We certainly don't want 24 weeks because there would be a ton of health concerns. We are still hoping for 34 weeks (June 13). That is the ultimate goal. Once we hit 24 weeks, our next goal will be 28 weeks. I love setting goals and need something to look forward to, so we'll take it one step at a time.

As much as bed rest and being in the house all day gets to me, I certainly don't want the babies to be born too early. I want these babies to be as healthy as can be.

On Sundays Troy teaches a class at church and Brooke goes with him to Sunday school. I watch the service live on line. It is great! Today after they returned I got out!!! Troy took me to Dillard's to exchange make-up and then to Barnes & Noble. I even had Starbucks while there. It was magical! He had to push me in a wheelchair with Brooke on my lap (knees) and it was raining, but that was okay. I was out! I feel like the world is going on without me, but today I was part of it. It really helped my mood. I am now having some cramping so I am lying down on my left side like a good patient and drinking my gallon of water.

I feel the babies move a lot more and it is so wonderful. It really puts a smile on my face. They seem to be a bit nocturnal. They will fit in our family because Brooke doesn't like to go to bed at night and says that she is nocturnal.

This week Troy will be traveling to Canada Tuesday - Friday and my mom will be babysitting us. She was going to be off of work, but they changed her schedule and now has to work 5am-5pm. She'll still be able to spend the night and help with Brooke in the evenings. I am working on finding things for Brooke to do this week because it is her spring break. It is working out. yeah! This is Troy's last trip until after the babies are born.

We have a doctor's appointment on Friday at 2:20pm. We'll be taking Brooke to it for the first time. She is excited to see the babies.

Please pray for safe travel for Troy this week, no pregnancy complications and a good doctor's appointment. We need three healthy babies.

Here our the babies names. Reagan, Paige, & Kara (both Troy and Brooke like Kara). Now, I need some middle names. Any suggestions?

Thank you to...
Miriam for letting us (me) try her Spinach Stew this week. Troy or Brooke wouldn't try it, but it was so good! I think the word spinach threw them for a loop. I LOVE spinach!

Valerie & Mike for bringing me a Lenny's Sub on Friday and watching Ellen with me.

Rhonda - pushing me all around at bible study Tuesday in the wheelchair & spending the afternoon with me on Saturday and bringing me lunch. Also, taking me to Target! There is probably lots more. Rhonda's my angel.

Also, thank you Valerie for setting up the calendar for dinners on-line. It is awesome. We can see what meals are coming and when. It gets me so excited and something to look forward to!! I can't wait for stuffed shells this week and Chick-Fil-A from Alexis and Shelly! yummy!
If you are interested in checking it out go to:
http://www.carecalendar.org/
ID 13435c
CODE 7272

No comments:

Post a Comment