Friday, March 13, 2009

My life before, present, & future

MY PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE LIFE
This week was my last week of bible study (my one outing during the week) and it is the last week that I will be able to take Brooke to school. I just can't get myself and her ready in the mornings. I ended up out of breath with my heart racing just trying to get Brooke dressed. What has happened to me?


MY PAST LIFE...
My life has changed tremendously in the past few months. I went from running 3 marathons last year and teaching aerobics to... (well see for yourself below).

Brooke & I at the Race For The Cure this past October 2008. She wanted her own number, so Troy made her one. She wore that shirt to all my races last year. She even had her own "marathon chair" (lawn chair) to watch the races.

AUSTIN MARATHON 2008!!!

We were all supposed to wear those crazy socks, but looks like April had taken hers off.

Getting ready to run the Austin Marathon with my Cheetah girls! We all try to match each race.
I also ran Dallas & Houston last year. (Just one year ago.)
In January I taught my last aerobics class (only two months ago)!

MY PRESENT LIFE.....
THIS IS HOW I GET AROUND NOW!!!

My last day of bible study this Tuesday. Rhonda pushed me in a wheelchair while I held her daughter and Brooke held on to the side. We had it all figured out.

My new way to shop. Just FYI, these carts are very slow and beep VERY loud when you backup. It is amusing.

MY PRESENT LIFE AT HOME....

I am either on the couch all day or...

For fun I can work on my laptop or watch tv or...

Lie on the bed with my big Snoogle pillow. I also have to have a wedge pillow under my belly.

If you are wondering if it gets boring - yes.

If you are wondering if I sometimes feel stir crazy - yes.

If you are wondering if it gets depressing - yes.

Lying down all day also hurts your back and hips.

I know that this is the best thing for the babies and am willing to do whatever I can to keep them in until 34 weeks.
This is Brooke. She put a baby in her belly and said, "I am pregnant on bed rest." It was so funny! She even had my big water cup. Then she pretended to call the doctor and said, "I am tired of being on bed rest. I want to go up the stairs."


MY FUTURE LIFE.....

I will be pushing my triplets in this jogging stroller! I can't wait!
Brooke will be riding along on her bike.



















No comments:

Post a Comment