Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brooke's first day of school

Brooke is loving Pre-K!
She goes Tues-Friday at the Methodist Church and is already learning so much. Brooke has known her letter and letters sounds for a long time and was starting to read this summer. She just loves to learn new things and has a great attention span, so she makes a good student (for me, so I hope she does the same at school).
The first day of school.
Mommy and Brooke

Brooke and Maci
She is into posing with her hip out. I'm not sure where it came from, but it's pretty cute.
Brooke is putting her school bag in her cubbie as Maci and Mrs. Lisa watch.
At school she has a different job each week. The first week of school she was the Pledge girl. I asked her if she had to put her hand over the heart and she said no that she stands in the middle of the rug and holds the flag while everyone else does. I would love to be a fly on the wall in her room. Last week she was the calendar girl and this week she is so excited because she gets to be the weather girl. She has been wanting to be the weather person since the first day.
She goes to chapel, has a computer class, and language arts. She will even learn Spanish.
I just love taking her and picking her up from school. It is such a special time for us because we talk all about the day. I get all kinds of details and it's great one-on-one time for us. It is one of my favorite times during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment