A 1.7, B 1.11, & C 1.11
They are moving on up there! We hope to get them to at least 3 1/2 pounds.
Everything else looked good and I am still monitoring for contractions each day. Today I had FOUR during my session! I am only allowed to have seven and this time I actually felt one of the contractions and saw it on the screen! It made me a little scared. I am just hoping I don't wind up in the hospital. It would be really hard on Brooke, Troy and myself. So far, so good.
Yesterday I got out of the house from 4pm until 11pm!! It was wonderful. My neighbor, Jamie, had a surprise birthday party, so I walked across the street and just sat and lied down on her couch. I got to visit with friends and neighbors like a normal person. It is amazing what you miss and what means so much to you.
Things I miss: taking care of my house (even washing clothes, straightening up, grocery shopping, & going upstairs), taking care of Brooke (making her lunch, giving her a bath, picking her up for a hug, having her sit on my lap & taking her places), I miss taking a bath, sleeping all night, my car, running & exercising, going on dates with Troy and cuddling with him, sushi, and seeing my toes.
My back is much better so maybe I am getting used to the weight. It is really tough to get up from the couch or bed because of the weight, but at least my back isn't in all the knots. Praise God! I get out of breath talking now and my nose is always stuffy, so that doesn't help with the breathing. I also don't sleep at night. I almost dread going to bed because I know it is going to be a LONG night. Last night I was up from 3:30 - 6:45am. Luckily I have an iphone because Brooke slept with me. I was able to check my emails, the weather, text, look on facebook and finally get up for a snack. I finally went to sleep from 7-10:30am. Troy kept Brooke occupied which was wonderful. He is awesome! I can't do that during the week because I have to be up with Brooke, so I am just tired and groggy all day.
Next Sunday my Cheetah girls (running friends) are giving me a shower here at my house. They are so sweet and I can't wait to see them all.
Troy and Brooke had a date Thursday night to see Disney on Ice. They had a great time and are really bonding. She picked out Troy's shirt and said that he looked very handsome. Troy was beaming. It was so cute! When they got home and she showed me this picture she said, "It would have been beautiful if you were in it mommy." How sweet is that! I just love that little girl so much. What am I going to do with three more?The meals are still coming every week and are a blessing to our family! Thank you so much to everyone who has signed up on the carecalendar. It is the best thing ever!


Hello!! Glad to hear all is well, it is amazing how things for us are the same but yet so different. I have been having contractions too lately. no monitoring yet. we go for growth this wednesday, excited to see how big these babies are getting. It feels as if they are losing room fast I have hands, feet, and butts sticking out all over. lol Jen
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this wonderful time in your life. I wish I lived closer :( You look great! I was so happy to hear your back is feeling better.
ReplyDelete