We are still on for Friday, June 12th. That is next Friday!
I went to the doctor last Thursday and everything looked great. The babies are 3.14, 4.0 and 3.15lbs. Dr. Kirshon is very pleased at how close their weights are and called me a champ for making it this far without being in the hospital. I only have 1 week and 4 days left!!!! My cervix has shorten a bit, but he wasn't too worried about it. I still have my cerclage and will bleed if it shortens a lot. If that happens the babies will be coming that day.
We (or I should say Troy) are getting everything ready. We have realized that we have so much stuff! We need a bigger house or at least more closet space. We have gotten rid of all that we can and our attic is maxed out. Mostly it is Brooke's old stuff that we will eventually need. Troy worked all weekend on the room for our nanny! We found a great girl who lives outside of Austin who will be a live-in. It will be a new experience for us, but are excited to have the help.
My next appt. is this Wednesday and I promise to update the blog that day.
R for red/Reagan, P for pink/Paige and Kara gets purple.
Brooke had her End of the Year Show at Sagemont in gymnastics. Bubba brought her flowers and was so proud!
Brooke in action!
Tah Dah! She has a little Shawn Johnson body.
Brooke and her best buddy Ella.
Zaida and Runa came to visit from Colorado for some testing at MD Anderson. Troy picked them up from the Ronald McDonald House to spend the day with us. It was great to see them. Brooke is dressed up in her 1 year old Halloween costume. She was a Hershey Kiss. She likes to put the costume on and pass out real Hershey kisses! She is so crazy! She looks more like a flashy Pope than a kiss.


That must be a "Dad" thing. Jarvis has popped a couple of our slip-n-slides, too, and I think that's always the kids' favorite part. So glad you're doing so well! We're praying for you!
ReplyDeleteJamie B.
Hi there! I just came across your blog on TC. Congrats on making it this far in your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteHang in thee! You're in the home stretch now.
So glad I got to see you last week. I pray that God will continue to strengthen you and your little ones as you prepare for your big day. I'll be checking the care calendar and will certainly be by in the future with more food.
ReplyDeleteAmy Choyke (I couldn't get it to post my name!)