It always cracks me up to look at my shorts like this! It is so funny looking.
Well, tomorrow is the big day. I just can't believe it is already here. I am so ready, but scared too. I am going to get up at 3am to take a shower so we can leave by 4am. Luckily, I don't sleep. We have to be at the hospital at 4:30am. The c-section is scheduled for 6:30am.
If all goes well, the babies should be in the NICU for about two weeks, but we have no way of really knowing until they are born.
I want to say thank you to everyone who has prayed for us, brought dinners, helped with errands, house stuff and taking care of Brooke over the past six months. There is no way we could of survived this without the help and support from our friends and family. We love you all and thank you all so much!!!!
Please pray for us that all goes smoothly tomorrow with the c-section and delivery with no complications. I pray we have three healthy girls and I have a quick recovery. I am ready to be a mom and wife again.
We'll post pictures and an update as soon as we can.
Love,
Troy, Heather and Brooke


Hi Heather~
ReplyDeleteI have been reading your blog for the last few months, and wanted to let you know you will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.Praying for
a safe delivery and a speedy recovery for you.
All my best,
Michelle
mom to Griffin, Matthew & Connor 4 1/2
years old!
I will be thinking of you in the morning!!! Good Luck
ReplyDelete