We went to the doctor today and the c-section date has CHANGED!!!!
It is now next Thursday!!!! June 11th at 6:30am.
Our 9 year anniversary is the day before, June 10th, so we will get three wonderful presents.
The c-section should be very quick and over by 7am. Troy and I have to be there at 4:30am to get prepped and get my ivs started. The nurse said that Troy should be able to wheel the babies by the waiting room on the way to the NICU, so everyone can see them.
The babies weighed 4.3, 4.4, and 4.3lbs.
I had to have a steroid shot today to help develop the babies lungs faster and Troy has to give me one more shot tomorrow. Lungs are the last thing to develop in fetal growth. I also had to do all the pre-op blood work for the c-section at the hospital. It seems like all I do is either get blood drawn or get shots, but it is okay because they are almost here.
I am excited, but freaking out a little bit. After all this time, it is finally here! I tried to hold in my tears, but they came anyway. I'm sure I'll have buckets full next Thursday.
Please keep us all in your prayers. We are about to endeavor in uncharted waters and have no idea what to expect. I just hope and pray that the babies and I have no complications, they are all healthy and I have a quick recovery.


I can't hold my tears either!!!! I am so excited, I can't stop crying. I am so proud of you for coming this far. I know it hasn't been an easy task, but soon the world will get to meet these beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteI knew you could do it. Now you are down to just counting days rather than weeks. You have done an excellent job! I can't wait to meet your new baby girls!
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Julie
Wow and WOW!!! Me and Jaylin will def be praying for you and your whole family! Can't wait to see their cute little faces.....Lots of love, always!!!
ReplyDeleteHeather, Boy so close Now Iam getting neverous, but praying for You and the girls, safe healthy Birth! Love Aunt Connie Uncle Sam and Family in New Jersey.
ReplyDelete